Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Year's Eve--Deliciousness


okay, so I started a bit out of order, but this is my favorite pic of the evening:) so the above photo was taken at midnite, me in my party tiara, toasting to an amazing 2009.

josh & i splurged a bit and went to an amazing fondue restaurant in dallas, the melting pot, to ring in the new year while m&d w/ eee kept an ear out for our tot. our reservations were for 10:30pm and involved a 5 course meal: bruscetta, ceasar salads, tomato-basil cheese fondue, seafood & steak entree , and bananas foster white chocolate dessert--whew!

______earlier that evening...

patriot blows mama kisses while reading a fun new peek-a-boo book with dada...my sweet baby boy:)

mom let me borrow mema's gorgeous mink for our rock-star night out!

here we are a little before midnight. i obviously don't know how to pose with the noisemaker, but the props were fun!

this is shot of the main course--fillets, shrimp, honey-dijon chicken & lobster tails, complete with veggies and various and sundry dipping sauces---YUM!

thanks babe, for an amazing date night. i'm SO blessed to be in love with my best friend. happy new year-- i love you, love you, love you:)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Are you going to smoke that noise maker?! :) ha!

Looks like a really fun night- I'm jealous! You seem to be the party planner ... let's get going on our birthday! hee hee :)

Rose said...

That looks amazing!

autumnesf said...

My! Weren't you lookin' good!

The meal sounds fantastic!! Were in Dallas is that place?? I'm thinking I need a date night too.

Melissa said...

What a fun night! LOVE melting pot! There is a radio station that sells gift certs for 1/2 price, and sometimes melting pot comes up, so we always try to jump on them when they're available. mmm mmm mmm! :)

Tammy said...

How fun!!! I'm so proud of y'all for treating yourselves to a fancy night out! I'm jealous... ummm... we havent' been on a date since June.... isn't that horrible?
By the way, you look AMAZING in the photos!!!

Nicki W. said...

sexy sexy.

The Clifton's said...

We are excited for 2009 too! Obama is going to bring such change! He-he. Ug. I thought Josh would appreciate that. Missed seeing you guys. What a fun way to celebrate the New Year.