Friday, July 31, 2009

Join Team Patriot!

the invites were sent...
the team jersey's were hung...
the cake & cookies arrived...
and so many tots came to make our party complete!
now, why has it taken me 2 months to blog about it? in the event that i get my blog downloaded and bound like the nickster...this is the summer that will throw everyone off! i tried to use our broken camera (he took a kamikaze leap towards the pavement at pst's party) as my excuse, but really i made the collage, see below, using some of kimberly's amazing talent and have the rest of the party pix saved to my laptop.
so was i recovering from cleaning/organizing our house (a continuous process for me!), writing thank-yous for all of the great gifts (settle down everyone who is thinking 'where's MY thank-you note?'. check your mail tomorrow, i'm trying to squeak in under the 2 month ettiquite guideline), or just overwhelmed at the sheer number of fabulous pix to post? hmmm...we may never know.

however, now that my laptop is back in tip-top shape (thanks jolly jon!), i pledge to post some pix this weekend. to satisfy all you bloggers who have threatened to CUT me. i mean, for all of my amazing blogger friends who have showed their encouragement and support during this bUsY season of our lives:0)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Aaaahhh! What an awesome party!! Love the shirts! Did you order them from somewhere, or did your friend make them? Love, love! Happy belated 2nd bday, Patriot!!

Love all of the sweet picutres! :)

And I agree...we do need to figure out how to get all of our little guys together soon! Love you and miss you!!!!!

Rose said...

I SO wish we could have been there! Love you Patriot!

Mollie said...

Great pics! Great party!!!

Nicki W. said...

ok, ok, i put the knife away. kiss him for me!!