Friday, October 17, 2008

Cookie Monster

I think it's official, we have a cookie monster on our hands:) While we were at the park for Creighton's play group party yesterday, Patriot snuck a cookie out of the box and began chowing down. By the time I got my camera out and turned it on, half the cookie was gone!

here's where is all started: the cookie box





As you can see the cookies were a big hit with all the kids. Look closely to see Melissa feeding Brodie one, while my chipmunk stores his cookie in his cheeks!

This was hysterical and alarming all at once! For those of you wondering, I did let him finish the cookie, but after that we were 'ahhh don' with snacks for the morning:)
I have to give credit to Kimberly for the new header pic of Patriot swinging at the park--she's good, huh? She has the beginings of a booming photography business and thankfully Patriot seems to heart her camera!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rose said...

That is so cute! What an adorable cookie monster indeed. I'm jealous of the fall weather you guys must have there (love PT's outfit). Miss you guys!

Nicki W. said...

i can relate :) i have one at my house too!

Ask Spraytopia said...

Kelli- I love your new header!! The pictures are adorable! You have definately got a cutie on your hands.