Saturday, May 30, 2009

thirty, flirty & thriving...

birthday triplets: when two other people in your world share your same day of birth.

triple threat birthday triplets:
when two other people in your world share the same day of birth, live in the same city, are all friends, AND are all turning 30!!!


mollie, kylie & i decided to ring the start to our 30th year with somethings we all hold dear: cake, cookies, wine, chocolate, fondue, and FRIENDS! sweet kylie offered her house and we all had SO much fun posing for shots and catching up with friends.



it was a girls only event---so our mamas and sisters joined us for the party on sunday the 24th.






okay--the save feature is giving me issues, so i'm gonna post then return later for more pix. you've gotta see the one where carrie lets me try on her gold sparkly tori burch shoes!

okay, pix loaded, but running out of battery--so will edit again later... what is going on w auto save today!!!!!!!!!???????????

6 comments:

Kylie said...

LOVE it!

Tammy said...

First of all, Happy 30th! Second of all, looks like a blast. Third of all, awesome shoes!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lucky man...since you're older than me does that make you a cougar?

Love,
Josue

Callie said...

How fun! I have a birthday twin on my team at work and we have a great time celebrating!
I love the gold shoes!!!

Rose said...

For some reason I always see your posts so late! LOVE THIS ONE! I so wish I coudl have been there!

Nicki W. said...

if you don't post patriot's birthday soon, i will cut you.