Thursday, July 31, 2008

Riot & the Goldfish drop

Whatcha think of our Blog mini make-over? I bet you are wondering why we decided to change our name...well, take a look at this video and I think y'all will catch on:)

Our adorable son Patriot was affectionately given the nick-name Riot by my little bro Clay, while in utero. I jokingly said that we would adopt that name for Patriot once he turned 2, however at the ripe old age of 14 months he has earned this fitting title. Not for the reasons I had envision, but simlply because he is filled with infectious laughter...this kid is a riot!

ps--we are having some technical difficulties w/ the back ground, so bear with us a bit and check back soon.

nic, melissa, & rose-can you believe i figured out how to do a movie? shocking, i know:)

7 comments:

Rose said...

OH my gosh so cute! Love him!

Nicki W. said...

love that giggle!!! so glad you have posted 3 times in a week! what?!

Melissa said...

LOL! What a great giggle! So cute!! Love the new layout too!! :)

Mollie said...

Had to laugh right along with him!!! How cute!!!!!

Kylie said...

he is so funny. that laugh is contagious- I laughed right along with him! (the cutest blog on the block goes out sometimes but it always seems to come back... it's weird like that!)

lauren said...

That is sooo cute!! I LOVE his laugh!

laura said...

He IS a riot! Perfect name. LOVE that laugh and smile!