Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to you, Patriot:)

Party pix:) hmm...party pic

okay--i'm gonna post at least this ONE pic so it shows up on-line for all to see. i'm still working out all the picture kinks w/ the new computer. but, i decided i better get something up before i have to turn in my blog card:( or get shunned from the entire blogging community!

i L-O-V-E birthdays and our zoo party for pst was no exception! it was SO fun that it got to be held on his actual birthday (may 31st for all y'all keepin track). we invited over many friends and fam (adults and tots alike) to party like animals for Patriot's first big bash.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday (belated) Patriot!! You are so cute and getting so big! Looks like you had so much fun!

Rose said...

We are so so so sad that we missed it. I mean, devastated. Patriot looks like he has gotten so big. I love his cake and his shirt! Do share where you got them!

Awwww. So happy and sad at the same time.

So glad you rejoined the blogging world. Do stay!

Unknown said...

I agree with what my wife said. ^

Kylie said...

It was a great party! I do wish Rose and fam had been there, too! Truly, you did such a fantastic job making a one year birthday party so fun for everyone. You'll have to help me with my kids' big bash-- for my then one year old and three old in late November... :) (maybe I still have some time to plan!)

A Konzelman said...

We were bummed we couldn't attend! Glad your little man had a great party! much love!

Nicki W. said...

yay! finally. ok, your blog card just got renewed.

Melissa said...

Awww! Look how big he is! Such a doll baby, but such a boy now! :) Looks like he had an awesome 1st birthday! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Miss you all!

laura said...

What a cutie! That grin is so precious!

Jodi said...

Wheels! (Ok, I guess you're not Wheels anymore..) I found you through Kimberly's blog, and I'm so excited to find you again! Your little boy is so sweet, our little Mark just turned one in May. Check us out, I'd love to hear from you!
-Jodi