Thursday, January 31, 2008

I SOLD mine!

Okay, the title's a bit of a misnomer, but I've been waiting for nearly a year to say that about the condo! Technically the Tetens sold the condo today thru our awesome realtor Ginny Davis:)

Thanks to all of you who have lifted up the sale of the condo this week. It took a few extra days to finalize everything, but we were notified by the title company around lunch-time today that the new owners came in and signed the paperwork (my in-laws signed in advance and overnighted their paperwork). After it being 'officially' on the market 8 months (Patriot was born 8 months ago today , crazy huh:) God finally brought the buyer in His time, and with His sense of humor the guy that bought it is starting BU Law on Monday! I can still hardly believe it. After months of prayer that the Lord so clearly answered this one. May you be encouraged:)

BTW--one of my big blogging hang-ups has been wanting a pic with every post, BUT my friend angela reminded me tonight that while pix are fun, they are keeping me from posting on a more regular basis. so above is my first picture-less post; enjoy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that's fantastic! :) What a huge stress reliever! Oh, and I don't mind pictureless posts - I'd love to hear from you more often, as long as you promise pics every once in a while. :)

laura said...

Praise God for His perfect timing! So glad you guys were able to sell it!