Monday, March 05, 2007

week # 22-ships ahoy!

Psalm 127:3:
3 Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.



After our CrAzY last few weeks of work, Josh and officially settled on our Babymoon plans. We initially had wanted to take a trip to the big apple, however we came across deal we couldn't pass up! We snagged one of the last remaining spots on a Carribean cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozymel. To top it off we are getting to visit with our friends the Watsons for some fun and food in Houston. We will be sure to snap some pix to upload when we return!

Our sweet baby has been on the move lately. The kicks and little movements have gotten much stronger the last week or so. It's kinda crazy because the baby is moving around deep inside my belle, so no one can feel it but me right now. I'm excited for him to start floating up so he will be kicking out for Josh to feel. It still startles me when he starts moving around, but as soon as I stop what I'm doing to concentrate on him, he stops! He does seem to especially like Whopper's Robins Eggs---he starts moving like crazy when I'm indulging in them! Josh thinks it's just the sugar, but he doesn't start dancing with just any sugary treat! Maybe he will be a malt lover like his mom=:0)

On Thursday we went over to the Wilson's to check on the new mom and baby. Tristan is SO precious and a great sleeper. Nic looks amazing and is loving her new job as Tristan's mommy. It was so fun to watch her in new role, caring for her sweet little boy. Crazy to think that will be her checking on me in a few months! At the request of her mother, I kidnapped Nic and took her on a quick trip to Target. We had fun hanging out for a little and shopping (of course) before I headed back to work. She is great at giving me tips and glimpses into my future!

I had so much fun reading your guesses! So far no one has guessed it, so keep trying! Don't y'all love surprises?
Your letter for the week is A.

blessings,
kelly, josh, & baby boy


Our sweet baby's world:
Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches and almost 1 pound. His skin will continue to appear wrinkled until he gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his head and body is now visible. His lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. His eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and his pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Paul
Payton
Parker
Patrick
Paxton


Pablo :)

Unknown said...

Pacey
Patton
Paden
Page
Patch
Paxon
Pearson

I like this game...though...I would really just like someone to guess it..are our hints in order??

kelly 's a riot said...

SO fun! but no luck yet gals!!! josh thought it would be fun antagonize you a bit more!