Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here come the brides...

It was a summer of Care Net Weddings...

July-Colorado: Josh and I share our 2 year anniversary cake at the Baldpate Inn in the Tree Top Cottage in Estes Park. The photoshoot got a little out of control with all of Josh's giggling--this was actually one of the better pix! The cake was an amzing organic carrot cake, that took us the whole weekend to eat the 8" round!

July 22nd-Colorado: Summers' gorgeous mountain top wedding in Estes in front of the classic Stanley Hotel!


The Three Care Net Gals: Paige (Summer's roomie), Summers (the beautiful bride) and me (decked out in my Nordstorm's Rack find!)!

August 5th-Houston: Erin captured our friend Stephanie and her new hub David's first kiss!

Steph poses for a pix with Erin and I during the reception. We partied with the beautiful bride at the phat reception hall, then spent the rest of the weekend w/ our sweet friends Adam and Laura Watson in Houston.

August 26-Sherevport LA: Josh and I slide into Louisiana in time for the beautiful ceremony of my sweet friend Ashley (another fun kiss pix).

Ashley and I have been friends since her freshman year at Baylor when she began volunteering on the Tuesday Nite Crew. This sweet lady has been stretched and grown into a Godly woman during her college career and it was a privilege to see her join Jesse in a marriage covenant this past weekend.

4 comments:

Nicki W. said...

that is so true! girl, you have been to 3 'net weddings! something must be in the water. thank you for updating us. it' about darn time.

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog and pics! The brides are so pretty....almost as beautiful as my daughter-in-law is in her wedding pics :) It's so fun to read your stuff. We'll take some fun pictures next month and post them, too! Love you, Larka

laura said...

I love the update! Fun pictures, too! Ashley was so sweet...she looks so beautiful! I'm so glad you guys got to come visit...we had a blast!

Melissa said...

Yay!!! An update! What fun! I love weddings. Oh, and Summer's dress is gorgeous! So different! :) Thanks for sharing!!